Surely, the ultimate test of any shoe would be to put them through their paces on the cricket pitch, with matches that are hours long and moments of play that happen at breakneck speed. You don’t exactly want to get caught out there in something that amounts to a pair of glorified flip flops is what we’re saying. With that in mind, we created these sneakers to get cricketers between the stumps as fast as possible and cushion their stance in the outfield. The breathable TPU and mesh upper is durable, and the toe area is reinforced for better protection. An EVA midsole ensures comfort with every step, while the rubber-plated outsole with removable spikes keeps you nimble and boosts bursts of energy when it’s needed.
- Mesh and thermoplastic polyurethane upper for breathability
- Abrasion-resistant thermoplastic polyurethane skin in the upper
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber-plated outsole with removeable spikes
- The newly engineered PUMA Bowling 19.1 is made for top performance Cricket athletes.
- A combination of protective, lightweight materials allow cricketers to travel across the turf rapidly, whether it is for that one hand pick up and throw out in the deep, or turning for that sharp two, giving you the edge on the pitch.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- New lightweight upper construction provides superb support for multi-directional movements.
- Protective TPU skin is fused to the mesh for enhanced durability.
- Toe area is reinforced for optimal protection and durability.
- EVA midsole ensures optimal cushioning, and together with the high performance outsole, provides superior stability and traction.
- Upper: Lightweight and breathable mesh fused with abrasion resistant TPU skin.
- Midsole: EVA midsole.
- Outsole: Rubber plate with removeable spikes. TPU shank for midfoot stability.
Outer Material: Synthetic
Closure Type: Lace-Up
Toe Style: Round Toe