Preparing for major runs on individual positions is key component of constructing a winning Fantasy football strategy. Having a reliable set of 2023 Fantasy football rankings is often the best way to ensure you have plenty of depth at every position. At quarterback, Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts and Josh Allen are in a Fantasy football 2023 tier of their own, so missing out on a top-three quarterback may force you to look to the middle and later rounds for quarterbacks. Jared Goff, Kirk Cousins, and Russell Wilson could all be among the 2023 Fantasy football sleepers to target in the 2023 Fantasy football QB rankings.
Sorting players into Fantasy football tiers can help you make tough draft day decisions. If you’re looking for 2023 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2023 Fantasy football cheat sheets from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel was being dramatically overvalued. Samuel was the sixth receiver coming off the board on average, but the model had him ranked outside the top 10. The result: Samuel followed up a season in which he had 1,770 scrimmage yards and 14 touchdowns by producing just 864 yards and five scores.
The same model has a proven track record providing Fantasy football tips, identifying A.J. Brown as another sleeper in 2020 and nailing Jonathan Taylor’s enormous season in 2021. Additionally, it’s called past Fantasy football sleepers like Derrick Henry in 2019, Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2018, and Davante Adams in 2017. Anybody who banked on players like those made a run at their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you’re always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and released its latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2023 and draft advice, along with its top Fantasy QB, WR, RB and TE picks. Head to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2023 Fantasy football QB rankingsHere’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2023 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes threw for a career-high 5,250 yards and led the NFL in touchdown passes (41) for a second time in his career on his way to winning a second NFL MVP. He’s missed only three games since taking over as the starting quarterback in 2018. His combination of reliability while playing in an offense tailored to his game is why he’s SportsLine’s top Fantasy football quarterback.
2. Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles: Hurts has been following the Josh Allen model as an exceptional athlete who has put the work in to become an effective pocket passer. Like Allen, he made a big leap in his third season by completing 66.5% of his passes (up from 52.0% as a rookie) for 3,706 yards and 22 touchdowns with six interceptions in 15 games while rushing for 760 yards and 13 scores. He plays behind the NFL’s best offensive line and is surrounded by talented skill players, so his upside is clear for 2023.
3. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: Allen has been in the conversation with Mahomes as the NFL’s best quarterback over the last several years but is missing the championship to cement his legacy. However, Fantasy football managers won’t care because he’s been so consistent, throwing for at least 4,283 yards and 35 touchdowns the past three seasons while also rushing for 1,946 yards and 21 scores during that span. See more top QBs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football RB rankingsHere’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2023 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: Ekeler has been a touchdown-scoring machine over the past two years, finishing with 20 touchdowns in 2021 and 18 touchdowns in 2022. Some Fantasy owners have expected a touchdown regression from Ekeler, but that has not been the case. He is heavily used as a receiver inoffense, putting him atop the 2023 Fantasy football running back rankings.
2. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey did not need much time to take on a large role when he joined San Francisco six games into the 2022 season. He led all running backs in Fantasy points scored from Weeks 8 to 17, averaging 19.5 over his final 13 games. San Francisco’s crowded offense and McCaffrey’s injury history keep him behind Ekeler.
3. Bijan Robinson, Atlanta Falcons: Head coach Arthur Smith set up Derrick Henry for success in Tennessee and helped Atlanta earn the highest rushing grade in the NFL in 2022, according to Pro Football Focus. His system is perfect for Robinson, who set a record for the most forced missed tackles in a single season last year. Robinson is also dangerous in passing-down situations, which is why he can immediately become one of the league’s most productive running backs. See more top RBs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football WR rankingsHere’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2023 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: Jefferson has been more prolific through his first three seasons than any wide receiver in NFL history, producing at least 1,400 receiving yards in each season and tallying a total of 324 catches for 4,825 yards and 26 touchdowns. He has the trust of quarterback Kirk Cousins and could be an even bigger part of Minnesota’s offense after Dalvin Cook was released to save cap space.
2. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: After a historic season in which he caught 145 passes for 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns to win the NFL’s receiving triple crown, Kupp was on pace for over 140 catches, 1,500 yards and double-digit touchdowns again in 2022 before an injury cut his season short. He also battled a hamstring injury during camp, but has returned to practice and is virtually guaranteed double-digit targets in any game where he’s healthy.
3. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: The 2021 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year caught 81 passes for 1,455 yards and 13 scores in his first season. He followed that up with 87 catches for 1,046 yards and nine scores in 2022 despite missing five games. Chase and Joe Burrow have a strong rapport that was developed at LSU and he has the potential to get into the top two with a healthy 2023 season. See more top WRs here.
Top 2023 Fantasy football TE rankings1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: It looks like age will be the only factor that ever slows Kelce down, as he is the undisputed top tight end in the NFL. He outscored the No. 2 tight end by 102 Fantasy points last season and has only been outscored once during a full season since Rob Gronkowski in 2015. Kelce plays alongside the top quarterback in the NFL and is worthy of a first-round pick in every Fantasy league.
2. T.J. Hockenson, Minnesota Vikings: Hockenson was heavily used in the 10 games he played in Minnesota last year, averaging 13 PPR points per game. He caught 60 passes on 87 targets in the high-octane offense and could be even more involved this season after spending an entire offseason with the Vikings. It will be difficult for anyone to challenge Kelce atop the Fantasy football TE rankings, but the model expects Hockenson to come the closest.
3. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens: Andrews might have a lower ceiling than Kelce, but he has offered a similar level of reliability in recent years. He averaged more than 17 PPR points and 9.0 targets per game in 2021 and has finished between 11.6 and 13.4 PPR points per game in every other year of his career. Andrews averaged 15.4 points in the nine games he started and finished with quarterback Lamar Jackson last year. See more top TEs here.
How to find proven 2023 Fantasy football rankings, adviceNow that you know who the top three at each position are, you’ll want to see the full Fantasy football rankings 2023 and cheat sheets from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top 10 at running back, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get 2023 Fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in your 2023 Fantasy football rankings? And which RB shocks the NFL with a top-10 performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2023 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.