BKFC 55: Christie vs Warren airs live stream from Planet Ice in Leeds, England on Saturday, November 18. The fight card features a series of bare knuckle boxing bouts with local and international fighters.
In the main event, No. 2-ranked Danny Christie (3-0) of the UK and No. 4-ranked Jared Warren (5-2) of the United States battle it out at light heavyweight. In the co-main event, Anthony Holmes (4-1-1) of the UK and Bartlomiej Krol (2-0) of Poland square off at middleweight.
Also on the card, Mason Shaw (6-4-1) faces Matt Hodgson (0-2) in an-all British contest at cruiserweight. As well, Danny Mitchell makes his BKFC debut against fellow-Brit John Ferguson (1-0) at light heavyweight. Plus, British Luke Atkin goes up against his compatriot Darren Hendry (4-1) at cruiserweight.
In addition, Gary Fox (1-1) takes on Robbie Brown (1-0) in an all-British bout at featherweight. Further in action, British Nathan Owens (1-0) and Conor Cooke (1-0) clash at featherweight.
Rounding out the card, Karl Thompson (1-0) of the UK fights Dawid Oskar (3-0) of Poland at cruiserweight. Kicking off the action, Antonio Moscatiello of Italy and Hynek Hospodarsky of Czech Republic make their promotional debut at lightweight.
In Australia, the event airs live on Sunday, November 19.
BKFC 55 Leeds start time
UK & USA
Date: Saturday, November 18
Time: 8 pm GMT / 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
Prelims: 7 pm GMT / 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Date: Sunday, November 19
Time: 7 am AEDT
Prelims: 6 am AEDT
Date and time vary by location
BKFC 55 fight card
Get BKFC 55: Christie vs Warren full fight card results below.
- Jared Warren def. Danny Christie by TKO (referee stoppage, R1 at 1:56)
- Bartlomiej Krol def. Anthony Holmes by TKO (corner stoppage, R4 at 2:00)
- Matt Hodgson def. Mason Shaw by TKO (R2 at 0:29)
- John Ferguson def. Danny Mitchell by unanimous decision
- Darren Hendry def. Luke Atkin by TKO (R2 at 0:25)
- Gary Fox def. Robbie Brown by unanimous decision
- Conor Cooke def. Nathan Owens by TKO (R3 at 1:12)
- Karl Thompson def. Dawid Oskar by unanimous decision
- Antonio Moscatiello def. Hynek Hospodarsky KO (R1 at 1:58)
- Paul Cook def. Luke Nevin by unanimous decision
- Jonny Graham def. Abel Radomski by TKO (R2 at 1:40)
- Agi Faulkner def. Rob Cunningham by TKO (R1 at 0:57)
Follow us on Google News
Add FIGHTMAG to your Google News feed
Exclusive ExpressVPN offer for FIGHTMAG readers: Get 3 extra months free with a 12-month subscription. That’s a saving of 49%.
Links to streaming, pay-per-view, ticketing or VPN platforms provided on this page, if any, are affiliate links. We will be paid a commission, with no extra cost to you, if you use those links to make a purchase.